Caliber Moving - Owner doesn't care if they destroy your belongings
We hired Caliber Moving (Owner Tony Reil) to move us.They showed up several hours late and then destroyed my furniture by dropping it down stairs.
When asked for help in the matter, we were essentially called liars; after all, the movers say they didn't do it, so it must be us lying.
After many rounds of trying to come to some sort of fair arrangement, I was told I'm an adult who should be able to read. Never mind my furniture is destroyed. Not his problem.
This guy and his movers are liars and thieves. They'll quote you a time, and then be late.
They'll quote you a price, and then it'll double.Don't do business with them.bea6232
You may also like
- "Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has..."
- "I hired this company (A Team Moving and Storage, 1417 Exchange Drive, Richardson, TX (469) 229-0751) to move my household goods from one house in Allen, TX to our new..."
- "I contacted SS back in July to prepare for my Oct. move from CA to N AZ. Each contact in between was very positive. The day before my..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."