Caliber Moving - Owner doesn't care if they destroy your belongings
We hired Caliber Moving (Owner Tony Reil) to move us.They showed up several hours late and then destroyed my furniture by dropping it down stairs.
When asked for help in the matter, we were essentially called liars; after all, the movers say they didn't do it, so it must be us lying.
After many rounds of trying to come to some sort of fair arrangement, I was told I'm an adult who should be able to read. Never mind my furniture is destroyed. Not his problem.
This guy and his movers are liars and thieves. They'll quote you a time, and then be late.
They'll quote you a price, and then it'll double.Don't do business with them.review #363114
You may also like
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- " We stored our property with PODS in Riverside, CA for two years during a move from another state. We purchased our own insurance for the property as it was..."
- "AWFUL! DO NOT STORE ANYTHING VALUABLE HERE! I needed to rent a dry and temperature controlled space for my musical instruments, furniture and other household items for about..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- ""The Storage Center "located on Red Bud Lane in Round Rock Texas where I rented a unit, paid in full, and have my personal property stored, is being denied entry..."
- "I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire. I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size. Also was charged extra..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."