Caliber Moving - Owner doesn't care if they destroy your belongings
We hired Caliber Moving (Owner Tony Reil) to move us.They showed up several hours late and then destroyed my furniture by dropping it down stairs.
When asked for help in the matter, we were essentially called liars; after all, the movers say they didn't do it, so it must be us lying.
After many rounds of trying to come to some sort of fair arrangement, I was told I'm an adult who should be able to read. Never mind my furniture is destroyed. Not his problem.
This guy and his movers are liars and thieves. They'll quote you a time, and then be late.
They'll quote you a price, and then it'll double.Don't do business with them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "one hour before boarding flight status was updated. offered a $50 voucher for future airflight. So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."