Caliber Moving - Owner doesn't care if they destroy your belongings
We hired Caliber Moving (Owner Tony Reil) to move us.They showed up several hours late and then destroyed my furniture by dropping it down stairs.
When asked for help in the matter, we were essentially called liars; after all, the movers say they didn't do it, so it must be us lying.
After many rounds of trying to come to some sort of fair arrangement, I was told I'm an adult who should be able to read. Never mind my furniture is destroyed. Not his problem.
This guy and his movers are liars and thieves. They'll quote you a time, and then be late.
They'll quote you a price, and then it'll double.Don't do business with them.f24e20d review #363114
You may also like
- "Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "****THE WORST COMPANY EVER**** Don't use this company. Unless you want to be abused and ripped off. They are very shady and sneaky. They give you a quote..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."