Caliber Moving - Owner doesn't care if they destroy your belongings
We hired Caliber Moving (Owner Tony Reil) to move us.They showed up several hours late and then destroyed my furniture by dropping it down stairs.
When asked for help in the matter, we were essentially called liars; after all, the movers say they didn't do it, so it must be us lying.
After many rounds of trying to come to some sort of fair arrangement, I was told I'm an adult who should be able to read. Never mind my furniture is destroyed. Not his problem.
This guy and his movers are liars and thieves. They'll quote you a time, and then be late.
They'll quote you a price, and then it'll double.Don't do business with them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "I ordered what was described as "3 live hollyhock plants". About a month later, I received 5 bulbs. First of all, a bulb is far short of a..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."
- "Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image..."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."